Design grants are part of Waltz Creative’s commitment to creatively inspire and champion local nonprofit agencies while working to help strengthen Central Coast communities in need. Grant recipients will receive up to 30 hours of donated time, customized to meet their project objectives.
The design grant is open to all 501(c)(3) nonprofit agencies serving Monterey, San Benito or Santa Cruz counties. Waltz Creative will select projects that represent a diversity of nonprofit missions. Projects will be evaluated on concept viability and potential for impact. Due to the nature and commitment required, we will not be offering design and development for websites, film, video, animation, mobile sites/apps, tradeshow booths, podcasts and digital audio.
Incomplete applications will immediately be disqualified.
The next grant cycle is coming soon.
The following parameters and restrictions apply:
- Up to 30 hours of time will be allocated.
- If the project exceeds the scope, an estimated cost of work will be provided.
- Websites and/or website updates are not included within the grant scope.
- Print management and associated costs are not included within the grant scope. An estimate will be presented upon request.
- The project timeline must fall within the agreed-upon grant schedule. Projects must be completed by November 2023.
- Waltz Creative retains the rights to reproduce and showcase final projects.
- Grant recipient agrees to provide a letter of sponsorship to Waltz Creative at the completion of the project.
For any questions regarding the application process, criteria, or proposed ideas contact: Beth Welch, Managing Partner • 831.623.2341
- Print Collateral
- Logo Design
- Photoshoot & Creative Direction
- Event Invitation
- Social Media Graphics
- Promotional Materials